Siddhalepa Balm is a herbal formulation based on Ayurveda pharmacopoeia chronicled over 4000 years ago (2000 BC). The balm was researched and developed 60 years ago and introduced to traditional Ayurveda physicians for clinical trials in 1932. The balm was introduced to the market in 1934.
- Soothes sports related soreness such as muscle and bone aches.
- Provides temporary relief from colds and flu.
- Relieves common pains such as toothaches and headaches.
- Aids in relieving rheumatic discomfort.
Foment the affected part of the body with warm water using a piece of cloth. Dry the area, apply Siddhalepa with gentle massaging and bandage. Repeat two or three times a day. For External Use Only
Cinnamomum zeylanicum , Cinnamomum camphora , Eucalyptus globulus , Cymbopogon nardus , Pinus species , Mentha arvensis
- Net Weight : 15g
- Brand / Product name : Siddhalepa(Hettigoda Industries(Pvt)Ltd.) / AYURVEDIC BALM
- Made in Sri Lanka.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.