Ginco Tea (Inguru + Koththamalli)(Zingiber officinale), (Coriandrum sativum)
This formula contains ginger, koththamalli and thippili a household remedy reputed as “The Mother’s Formula.”This combination is a time tested formula used for Common Cold, Viral Fever, Body Pain, Catarrh and General wellness used from generation to generation. This formula possesses preventive and curative properties. Regular use balances ‘Three Doshas’ (Vatha, Pitta, Kapha) the three bio energies, hence it is considered as an immune enhancer in Ayurveda.
As a preventive measure it can be used to abort frequent common cold attacks and catarrh. As this combination is 100% natural and time tested it can be used for children too. This Tea is specific for winter ailments such as sneezing, running nose and nasal obstruction. This preparation’s authentic aroma will reflect the natural goodness of the product.
- FADNA GinCo Tea relieves catarrh, common cold, viral fever, body pain. It refreshingly warms the body and revives from tiredness
- As the combination balances ‘Three Doshas’ it is an immune enhancer according to ayurveda
- Generates warmness of the body and in turn relieves all phlegmatic problems and improves appetite
History of the Product
It is a time tested ancient formula.
How the Product Works?
Pungent taste and hot potency of this combination, relieves all forms of phlegmatic problems as the combination balances ‘Three Doshas’ it is an immune enhancer according to ayurveda.
- Ingredients : Ginger, Coriander seed
- Net Weight : 20g (10bags×2g)
- Brand / Product name : Fadna (Food and Nature (Pvt) Ltd.) / GINCO TEA
- Made in Sri Lanka
©Food and Nature (Pvt) Ltd.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.