Karapincha (Murraya koenigii) (L) Curry leaf is an essential leafy spice used in Asian cuisines for its distinct flavor.
Curry leaf has been used in folk medicine in China and other Asian countries as an analgesic, astringent, anti dysenteric, antioxidant, febrifuge, hypoglycemic, for improvement of vision, to treat night-blindness, and for regulation of fertility.
Black Seed is rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Essential Oils, Proteins, Minerals and Vitamins. Daily use of Black seed will not only regulate the Blood Sugar Level & Cholesterol Level, but also enhances the body’s immunity system thereby fights diseases thus provides the natural healing property.
Black seed facilitates smooth gut absorption.
The combination of karapincha and black seed is used for relieving indigestion and as a good appetizer.
The combination is also useful in the control of high blood glucose and high blood cholesterol levels.
- Direction for Use : Adults: One Capsule three times a day orally before meals or prescribed by a healthcare professional.
- Ingredients :Each 250 mg capsule contains Murraya koenigii (karapincha) powder and Black Seed powder (Nigella sativa).
- As an appetizer
- Smooth stomach functioning
- Relief of indigestion
- Net Weight : 60 capsules×250mg
- Brand / Product name : Baraka (BIO EXTRACTSEEVT)LTD.) / Karapincha Plus
- Made in Sri Lanka.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.